Sunday, November 30, 2008

In Toledo

Well I made it this far. I am now in the USA and past the border. We got a Days Inn Hotel here for the next few hours then I am off to the Train Station to leave for Florida. It is such bad weather right now. I last saw sun as we were taking out dogs to the boarding place back in Canada.

I woke up late this morning and had to rush around to get everything cleaned up quickly. I then took the dogs to the boarding place and then we went out to pick up the car, and left then. It was a long drive but we made it to the boarder. It was so nice there. They called me a Q'y and I was the one guys first "Disney." It really began to feel real. Even more so now that I see all the American flags.

So now we are in the hotel like I said. The train ride goes till tomorrow afternoon when I switch trains and take my last root to Orlando. I got a ride for when I get to Orlando. Not sure how well the internet will work when I get there. I get there in the afternoon on Dec. 2nd.


Anyway I am going to get ready as we are heading out to eat, pick up some Alive cause I have a headache and some headphones so I don't go crazy. I will be back online again tonight. Maybe get on MSN tonight. We are not going to the train station till 9pm and even that will be to just drop off my luggage and then come back to chat some more before I leave. Once I am on the train I probably wont have the internet at all. But I will keep updating my computer so I can just copy and paste a nice updated journal entriee when I get there.

No comments: