Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Only 20 More Days

20 more days and I will be working in Walt Disney World. And to celebrate online I am opening my journals up to family and friends on facebook. So I thought I would spice up this place a little more for those who have either never been to Disney World, or those that just want some memories brought back.

The picture above is taken in the Canadian Pavillion in Epcot. It has been some time since I have last been there so I will do my best to explain. The two brown buildings on the left are the two main shops. I believe they also have an outdoor cart. That is where all the people in Merchandise work. The building in the distance on the left of this picture is Le Cellier Stakehouse. It will be there, or in the outdoor food cart that I will be working at.

To the left of this here is Spaceship Earth, the symbol of Epcot. Even if you have never been do Disney World most people seeing this already know what it is. Spaceship earth is not just the symbol but also has a ride within it.

Epcot is the park I will be working in. It is one of 4 Disney World Parks. (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios (MGM Studios) and Animal Kingdom.) There is the two water parks as well but I am talking about the ones with rides.

So I thought I would share a picture of it as well. :)
This is a picture from inside Le Cellier Stakehouse where I possibly will be working a month from now. I have always liked the look inside here. Thought it will be my first time seeing it when I start work.

As for where I will be living. I don't want to jinx it at all and show too many pictures. But the pictures below are two pictures of the Commons. Where most people coming to be part of the CRP live. I may or may not get put there but if I do you can at least see that before I get some pictures up. :)

And to add to that, anyone who is wondering that the houses that cast members live in are like, this is a tour by my friend who is working down there now of her first apartment that was in Chatham Square. (Another cast housing area.) I promise I will make a video tour of my house as soon as I get the chance. :)

Krystal's Apartment Tour


Anyway 20 days left till I am moving to Disney World. I am so excited. Things will start getting busy now I am sure. I still have much to do.

4 comments:

Topsy said...

Hi Nykki!

Thanks for your comment on my blog, yours has made me really excited. I can't believe it's less than 3 weeks! :o)

See you soon! x

Kate said...

Wow! You are finally so close! I just got accepted today for f&b so it looks like we'll be working together in a few months! You were so helpful on the boards (wdwip) during the waiting process, thanks so much! I'm so excited and it's 4 months away, you must be getting ecstatic!

Dille said...

Gnyaaah, I have always dreamed of working at Disney. <3 You're very fortunate. I would be so incredibly excited you wouldn't believe it. XD

Hope you have a good twenty days, don't forget to pack anything. ;>

PS- I'm going to try and enter your art contest; it really grabbed my attention. I have an idea already that I think will go over well. :D

DisneyTimitu said...

Hey Topsy. Cant believe how short it is now. I am so nervous and so excited. Cant wait to get to meet you and the others. I cant believe how many people I will meet in such a short time. :)

Thanks Kate. That is very exciting news. Cant wait to meet you. I was so happy for you guys. It has been a long wait, with not even knowing who comes after me. So I am excited to see some new Canadians who will be arriving while I am down there. Those Months will fly by for you I am sure. I will have to keep an eye on your journal so I don't forget when your coming. :)

Hey Dille. It is such a dream come true to be working at Disney World. :) I am very excited. I have met so many wonderful people so far from all over the world who will be working in Epcot with me. So I can only imagine the neat people I will meet while down there. That would be great to enter the contest. I thought it might be a real fun one for all. :)