Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Less Then A Week Now

Well less then a week now and I will be living in Florida. I still have so much to do. It is getting crazy. But things are going well. I have a feeling Monday before I leave will be insane. I must remember to e-mail Disney with my flight times.

So much of nothing has been going on for me. I have been so busy I cant even think straight. I am of course excited about the adventure ahead. It is mixed with some nervousness but I think I found something to help calm the nerves... no not alcohol. LOL.

My friend from elementary school took me out to dinner last night. What a great time. We have been friends for the past 18 years. I mean how could it not be an awesome time. She is also coming to my final friend get together on Saturday. That will be nice too. And bringing a cake. :P

Tomorrow I am hanging out with one of my other friends for the day. We are going down town so I can have my favorite smoothie. I will miss them a lot when I am gone. Then we are coming back to this end of town and going out to eat.

Friday I possibly have an appointment... not sure yet. Doctor is supposed to call. Just to get my stomach looked at a bit more. But that day I also go out for dinner with our neighbors. And I think there is also something else that day too. And then I have my last hair appointment to get my hair all ready for a year at Disney. :)

Saturday I have breakfast with my uncle and mom. That will be exciting. I don't see my uncle too often. That evening I got a little get together with a few friends at Tim Hortons. Inbetween I am going to finish cleaning my room the rest of the way.

Sunday I got my Ceeps party. As long as all goes well LOL. Even though my suprise party was there it did not have the Ceeps people I usually see and talk to when I am there. I think that morning I will do laundry so I can pack my suitcase.

Monday I have brunch with mom. And then finishing up packing. I also need to clean off both computers of unwanted stuff or just stuff I wont need for the next year. I will probbly do both of that on Monday cause it can be done as I pack. As well as hopefully a going away picture.

Tuesday of course at like 4am we leave to get to the air port. I actually should be arriving in Orlando Florida around Noon. But not sure if that will stay that way or not. If anything it will keep being later. Darn flight was suposed to get me there at 10am when I first got it. Once I get to the appartnemt I will of course updated this. But I will probbly also update this again on the Monday before I leave. So keep your eye out. :)

No comments: