Saturday, November 1, 2008

One More Month (And a Few hours)

Wow this is so strange to think of. I am both excited and nervous. Back in February when I first got the information that I would be leaving for Florida on Dec. 2nd I really never believed this month would ever come. It was so far away. Luckily I had many people I met from the interview going at different times. My Friend Krystal, who I actually told about the job and got her to apply, she got in for May 6th and has been there ever since. 2 people I met in the college program went down not long after Krystal. She was the first person I had met personally who went down. After that about 3 more people I met thought the interviews went down in June, and one more in July. None I had MET in August but people I knew online were going. And not much before that the college people returned home from their program there. By September most of the people going down I knew only from online, but knew quite well. I can think of 2 who I have talked to a lot who made it down in September. And then finally the last one I knew was in October. She was the last from our little interview dinner group we had to go, now it is just myself. I do believe I am part of the LAST of our whole interview group to be going, along with like 14 other people right from out group.

Well now it is my turn. I got my Visa not long ago. But there is still SO MUCH to be done in such a short month. There is lots of people I must go and visit, and collect addresses. I got lots of cleaning to do, have not packed a single thing but I think today I will make a packing and things to do checklist and hang it on my wall. So that I don't miss anything and over this next month if I forget something I will just add it to the collection.

So other then that I am all ready. This month will fly by but I will try to maybe start keeping this updated weekly till I leave just to get used to it. Once I leave of course the first week will be a daily post. But after that will be whenever I have time. And will probably be less often then my other Disney Journal. So if you haven't yet check it out. It will always have more detail then this one and be updated more often.

No comments: