Thursday, November 6, 2008

25 days left

Click on the picture above, hopefully it will go to a larger version. Otherwise I will post a link to see the full size of it so you can read it.

25 more days. Time is still flying by. I am still so excited, and very nervous. I really cant wait to meet everyone. It makes me so happy that I am getting along so well with those going the same time as me, and those still down there.

I started getting those second thoughts now. I hate those. I fear that I just wont be able to make it the year. Not that I will get home sick as much but just shearing everything. I am so privet in life. To suddenly have to sleep with someone else in the same room. Well it will be like one long vacation I guess. I just need to think of it like that. Nothing will stop me. Not even these thoughts. I just hope time slows a little bit so I can finish everything I need to do here. I think leaving with everything done that I wanted to do would make it easier.

So what else is there to say. Oh, I got my Visa... Is that new. I cant remember if I posted it or not. Also I think I will be getting a ride to the air port cause the bus is just crazy. I would have to leave at like 1:30am and then wait at the border till 4am till the next bus comes. NOT something I would want to happen on a night I probably wont sleep much anyway.

Well I am on my way out today for supper. I think I need a drink. LOL. And some ribs. I really need ribs. :) And I guess it celebrates the 25 more days left. :)

No comments: