Friday, December 5, 2008

Day 3, Meetings, Sick, and Doors that wont Lock

Day 3 was yesterday. It was rather uneventful really. I got up and walked Krystal to the bus stop and then came back here to chill for a bit. Then went out to the meetings. There I got a horrible headache. So when I came back I crashed. I was so tired too. When I woke up I was hungry and so Krystal and I went out to the mall across the street from us and got something to eat. Then we came back and made a video about how our bathroom door does not lock. Check it out.




Well after that we were invited to Chris' place. I was not too sure if I wanted to go. I had taken an alive and was feeling better but Krystal told me that the others had to be out by 1am which was like 2 hours away so I said I would go but not drink. I had one beer really. My stomach was not too happy but it was not horrible. I kind of liked the game "Flip Cup." Wish Krystal got a video but she did not.

After we came home and Krystal was sick. Thats what you get for drinking too much too fast. I was glad I wasn't. After our nightly BS watching we went to sleep, it was like 3:30am.

This morning, not sure what is up with Krystal but she is in one hell of a bad mood. Probably not feeling too well. But she got up which is good and headed off. I am sure being on TV would make her happy as there is a TV thing at Epcot this morning before World Showcase Opens. At least in Canada there is.

So that is where I am at now. I got my work schedule now finally. So this is what I will be doing for the next few days.

Sunday, 1pm - 5:30pm = Class
Monday, 8am - 4:30pm = Class
Tuesday, 8am - 4:30pm = Class
Wednesday, 9am - 5:30pm = OTJ Training (Seater)
Thursday, 4:30pm - 10pm = OTJ Training (Seater)
Friday, OFF

To be honest I REALLY hope my days off each week are not Friday and Saturday. Those are Krystal's days off. I am all for having one day off together but really... TWO? Then not only will we be living together. And she be my big sister (Part of the Throw In in Canada is they assign you a big sister. She isn't really, in fact I am older then her.) But then we would also share the same kind of work schedule. Ya that is a quick way to get me to Self Term myself. I NEED to meet more people. I really enjoy hanging out with Ely. We were supposed to go shopping yesterday but I felt sick and passed out on the floor watching TV. Totally not as fun. But I want to meet more people like her. Hopefully there is more out there and I really think there is. With the room mates that she has, it is obvious that I can make some great friends here. So once work gets going I am going to make it my goal to make friends with co workers and try to get out with just them for the day. The new people are so cool I don't want to ruin a friendship but not going out with them. Today they are going to Universal. I don't have the money for that so I couldn't go even if I wanted. I also gotta hang out with Ely too. She always makes me feel better about my decision to come here and work. While hanging out in this appartment always has the opposet effect.

Anyway today is the big shopping day for when Krystal gets back. We are going to Wal Mart, I will get my new Cell and some food. Then we are going to Walgreens so I can pick up all the stuff I need there. THEN probably get back here and drop it all off, and then go to MGM and I would like to go to Epcot for the evening. My last day as a Guest of a Cast Member. (Tomorrow is Traditions and I will then be a cast member working at Disney, and so have my Disney ID to get into the parks whenever I want.) I will get lots of pictures though most likely they will only end up on facebook. I have some busy days ahead.

No comments: