Thursday, January 22, 2009

Finally an Update

Sorry about the delay. Man this one has not been updated in AGES. You guys are so behind. Sorry I wont attempt to really catch you up. If you can visit my LJ to catch up on a few entries before you continue reading this.

My Live Journal



------------------------

Really it is hard to think of what else to say about living here and working here. Harder then I thought so sorry I am not keeping my journal up to date. LOL. I will try to get back onto it. I have updated it now but with not that much. If anyone has any questions I can answer them in a better journal.

I find most of the stuff I want to say should be kept privet really. So cant really post it online. People who just really want to know you have to ask me yourself or take some time to talk to me on MSN or send me a privet message on facebook and say what is up... And I can give you the privet news of that day. There often seems to be something.

Life here is about to make it's first big change. A friend is leaving. It will indeed be a bigger change then I thought cause almost every night we can, Tabatha and I are out hanging out with him. Suddenly that will be gone. And well that will make Tabatha sad each night which will of course drive me crazy. I am actually scared of this cause I just don't like the idea of this change coming. He leaves a week from next Monday. And even though he plans to come back and visit for his birthday, and even come and work again, (it will be his 3rd time) it wont be the same no matter what. We are planning to make a character of him but with how crazy work it I dont think it will happen till he is gone. :(

Well for the next year I will mainly have Friday's and Saturday's off. Next week by the looks of it will be my last random days off. And they are pretty random next week.

What else can I say really. Oh I hate working popcorn cart. I am not really sure why. Maybe it is cause my experiences are never good ones. A lot of people think it is great but the first night working I was stocking. And so that means I have to stay an extra half hour after and clean then get an inspection by one of the managers. I hurt my foot earlier that day so I was a little worried about it. And it was the manager I got along with least. But amazingly that day she completely changed. Kind of creeped me out... ok... REALLY creeped me out. I was still so afraid of her for several days but over and over again she proved that we could in fact get along quite well if I would let myself see things from another view.

Very next day I was on popcorn I was stocking again. This time a full normal stocking day with it. And I was stuck with the worst person imaginable to be stuck with. Seriously if you guys go to Epcot know this... almost everyone in the Food and Beverage stuff is amazing people. I love them like they were my family. To me some of them are. But there is one person I just cant stand. Their is one in every family right. Well not only did I never get a break cause she was always barking orders at me and when I should be at what spot at what time. But at the end of the night she left me with everything to do after saying she would bring stuff for me. (Which I was fine with... normally it is Stockers job to do everything. But you don't say your going to run in and get stuff or take stuff to the dish pit and not return... till your grabbing your coat to leave... and of course not say anything.) ANYWAY that day like 3 times I went to go... "Get a drink." Or well see someone who makes me smile. Luckily he was there. No kidding. Cause though we only talked maybe about 2 minutes if you add it all together. It would give the the happy boost I would need to go back out there and take all the crap that was getting dished out at me. I was so close to going to the manager and being like "That's it... I am leaving. I will book my flight home in the morning."

The next time I got popcorn the power went down... So popcorn and I are not friends. I hate that job with a passion.

What else... oh yes... Culinary day... I don't want to get into it much. It just is not a good day. One of my fav. people working there got really sick. I was sort of confused when I walked into the GT office that morning and he just left with hardly a hello. But then I saw him a few times working that day and he looked pretty sick. Later I found him in the break trailer laying across some chairs. So I asked if he was ok. Unfortunately he certainly was not ok. Maybe at the time... but he was pretty delusional there even. Poor guy. So he missed my culinary day, which... maybe is a good thing cause last thing he needed to see was how bad I did that day. Basically the beginning went great... but the interview we had, I failed big time. Not only that but I was then forced to try and learn the whole menu in one night. That is harder then it sounds. Even with seeing it all. I accomplished a lot so not as hard to study for next time but I sure will. I disappointed someone rather important to me that day. They never said it but I could sure tell. Which sure did not make anything any easier and wont next time either.

Anyway what other news... thoese wondering about my birthday. It kicked butt. From beginning to end it was one of the best days ever. Started out with my roommate giving me a thing to say I was going to get to Job shadow someone at TOT. DREAM COME TRUE. Then we went to LeCellier. All my fav. people were working of course. AMAZING TIME. Then sat up front on the monorail twice to get to MK REALLY COOL. Then hung out there for the day and fooled around. THEN went to Disney Studios and road TOT till they closed it... so that was once... AND THEN... if the day could not get any better. We went over to a friends place to play Flip cup with the same people I met one of my very first days at Disney. Almost like a flip cup reunion. And I did pretty good. We played till early morning. It was amazing. I wont post pictures from my birthday here... they are all on facebook. My roommate has like 4 albums of it and I will post one in a bit of my favs.

Other then that not much else to say. My journal says mostly the same stuff I am saying here only with a better mood icon. I really want to start updating it more. Even once a week. But I am a sucker for getting out and doing things. So when someone asks I just go. But not much is that eventful really. It is like "Lets go out to the mall. Lets go to the movies, lets go out for lunch." And normally I am like "EPCOT..." And everyone is like "NO." LOL. Sometimes we get out to the parks though if I can talk Tabatha into it. We love Everest at night. OMG it is so cool in the dark.

Well that is the end of my stuff. Just wanted to let everyone know a few things... I will be posting pictures soon again. Lots of scrap pictures need to be posted too. I doodle a lot. It is how I remember how things went.

No comments: