Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Flight Info Changed

I have to admit, I am kind of mad about it. I picked the early flight for a reason. Now it is later then I would have liked it to be. Oh well maybe I will meet up with more people going the same day as me. I now arrive at 11:30am (roughly) in Orlando. So I am much later then the 9:15am I was landing at before. This means it will be past lunch by the time I am sitting in my apartment unpacking. That is a lot to get done in a short amount of time.

But oh well. There is good to it. I wont have to wake up early. And as long as the weather is not bad I should be able to get a drive no problem to the airport so I can get leaving pictures before I go. :) So I have to admit that is fine with me. :)

2 comments:

Topsy said...

Hey Nykki! Thanks for leaving your message on my blog, I love getting comments, but don't get very many. I'm thinking that will change when I get over there and my family want to keep in touch! Would it be ok to add oyur blog to my page? Feel free to do the same with mine! : D x

DisneyTimitu said...

I am not sure if this is the right way to reply. But I will try this way and if you don't get it by the time I am free I will leave one for you on your page.

Ya I feel the same way. It is fun to get them but I think most people hear from you personally most of the time or just have too much chance to still talk to us. Once we move then this will be their main way to find out what it up. I am sure then we will get more comments from others. :)

Sure your welcome to. I never thought of asking. LOL. I tend to do too quickly I think. I am glad your cool with it. I added you already. I just love watching Disney Journals. Even if you have not left yet. I cant wait to meet you guys. :)